Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fall is right around the corner!


If this round of cool temps we've been experiencing is any indication I believe fall is on it's way, and I couldn't be happier about it. Don't get me wrong, I love long summer days, but the cool breezes and beautifully colored leaves of fall are my absolute favorites. Snuggling on the couch with a warm bowl of soup, stew or chili while listening to the roar of a football crowd can't be beat. Since the football season is well underway the only thing missing is some belly warming fare; thus, I've decided to post some recipes from my recent ventures in soup making. The best thing about them is that most stews and soups can be frozen for up to 4 months, so they can be enjoyed throughout the fall and winter.

1 comment:

  1. Great recipes! You should have them printed into a book....I'll buy one ;)

    ReplyDelete