Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CSN Product Review


Well, I finally made a decision on how to use my CSN gift card. I was complaining to my step-mom about how awful the grout looks in my kitchen when she told me she had just gotten the Bissell Steam-Mop. Let me tell you, her floors look a-may-zing, so I was instantly sold. I went directly to the CSN website to check it out. The price was about $20 less than what stores were selling it for and I had that giftcard burning a hole in my pocket - how could the deal get any better? Well, it did! Bissell is offering a mail-in rebate right now, so I'll end up getting $10 back. This purchase was a match made in heaven!

The mop arrived in about 5 days and was quickly put to work. The first go-round did not result in the immediate results I was looking for, but I have a lot of kitchen to clean! I've since gone over the floors a few times and they look better and better each time, so I have faith that this product will not disappoint!

Once again, many thanks to CSN for their great products and services. It's always a pleasure doing business with them and I look forward to offering my followers more CSN deals in the future.

Bissell Steam Mop Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner, 31N1

No comments:

Post a Comment